Friday, November 1, 2013

Radkey Spirals B/W N.I.G.G.A. (Not Okay) 7" Replay 2013

Radkey Spirals B/W N.I.G.G.A. (Not Okay) 7" Replay Records 2013 CAT # 007

I'm desperately trying to find things to dislike about this group.  I can't.  It's really fucking good.  Further, this 7" is put out by a bar, so can't hate on that either.

The song "Spirals" is fast, loud, it's even snotty and has a pubescent attitude.  The flip side has been discussed already.  Plus, the artwork is rad.

I don't get it, but I don't really have to, they're good.  They have a new 12" out that I haven't picked up yet.  Maybe, the kids trip up there, but I doubt it.  I still don't get all these indie releases from a band that books tours overseas.  Granted, it's fairly easy to self release now-a-days and major labels are clearly a thing of the past.  Just makes you think someone is behind this band doing the big moves and priming this band to explode nationally.

SPIRALS

No comments:

Post a Comment